sea_salt_daughters sea_salt_daughters

Very unique stuff here! I really like the idea from 2:18 onward. Very nice and intense buildup, but damn, I never want to be near that shore. Sounds like it could easily topple an entire town

Like Wildfire Like Wildfire

Damn good stuff! Only a few little timing issues here and there. I think if anything could be adjusted with the mix, is that perhaps the highs on your cymbals might need to be more pronounced. Awesome solo!

RobSoundtrack responds:

Hey Thanks!!

Foreign World Foreign World

I love where you took the song around 1:50. Very nice intensity and great overall

TBA (hardstyle) TBA (hardstyle)

Fantastic stuff! Some of the instrument choices you used reminded me a lot of "Heavyweight" by Infected Mushroom. I know a few people who would like this track a whole hell of a lot.

DJT3chnic responds:

=) Glad you enjoyed it! I put lots of time into it.

DJ T3chnic - Time to Live DJ T3chnic - Time to Live

I could definitely hear this playing in a club, no questions asked. Catchy as hell!

DJT3chnic responds:

hehe, that would be awesome.

(Unknown Game): Day Theme (Unknown Game): Day Theme

Very cool theme and a catchy tune that could get stuck in anyone's head. Reminds me a lot of the Peanut's theme song. Nice work!

Prexis responds:

The best songs usually ARE catchy. Thanks, bro! Stick around, I'm making more songs for this upcoming game.

==(Serene Submersion)== ==(Serene Submersion)==

Both very creative and absolutely beautiful! You've earned yourself a new fan; this is wonderful!

Buoy responds:

Thanks a lot doo'

deadbeat deadbeat

Amateur or not, you've got the right idea here! I could see myself driving to this and getting pulled over, lol.

Cresmy Cresmy

Pretty damn cool. I enjoyed every third measure in your 4 measure melodies, because of the off beat bass drumming.

RapidSlap responds:

Thanks man, really appreciate it! :) Tried to keep the drums with the bass.
-RapidSlap

Monomate EP [Hardcore] Monomate EP [Hardcore]

I definitely agree with Dracnum on this, and I can also see what you're talking as far as the mixing goes. It's always a delicate balance of working hard and maintaining interest. Great work!

FEAR25X responds:

thank you! and yeah.. that's understandable.. nonetheless, i hope this is enjoyable.