Smooth Sound Remixer Smooth Sound Remixer

thats cool!

thats wicked cool!

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Ah...

I love playing a keyboard, and this was a pretty good virtual one. As a matter of fact, all the instruments you have on that virtual keyboard are the same on my Yamaha. I'll stick with mine, but for those who don't own a keyboard, this is great.

ClockMaxportalDancing ClockMaxportalDancing

Affro_man shut the FUCK UP!!!

Damn I hate clock haters. Anywho, this was fun!

Mario Remix Mario Remix

all of you who rated this bad, suck

This game was alot of fun

SS Mission Giani Part 1 SS Mission Giani Part 1

no offence.

but that sucked. learned to make games and have people become saticfied with it, before you submit it. dont send shitlike this to a place were there should be good portal games again.

PS: If you are one of those people that writes back, dont bitch about the fact that i have no flash. there are 2 reasons
1. i dont have the money
2. i dont have enough bytes for it to work on my shitty computer. im gettin a new one next year.

Interactive Boogy 2 Interactive Boogy 2

not as good as the first

but good one the less. vote 5

Interactive Boogy Interactive Boogy

OMG!

I COULD PLAY THIS TILL I DIE! THIS IS THE COOLEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED! ANTICLOCKCLOCK RULZ 4 LIFE!!!!!

P.S.- Where did you get the sandstorm song from. I want that song on my real one player!

Compiled NG Tutorial Compiled NG Tutorial

you can find that stuff in the newgrounds tutorial

You just put it in a movie

Pilot-Doofy responds:

What newgrounds tutorial? You're probably thinking of the other ones I made..

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

I said it before, ill say it again

Increadibly enjoyable!

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

Whoa

This sets the bar for good gaming for sure! This was absolutly the best game i ever played on newgrounds! It was just so perfect, megaman blended right in! The sprites were perfect, the contols were perfect, and i could go on and on! Only the half ass retards who can't go by the first moving platform ive this a bad score, but i dont know how anyone can rate this game bad. The Ultimate in Enjoyment! If there was a 10 on the voting poll, that would be what i'd give you. Overall, The best megaman game, and BEST game ever on newgrounds! Congradulations! 20/10