DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise" DBZ: "Saiyan's Paradise"

Brilliant!

This can only be matched by God, Michael-Angelo, or Akira Toriyama himself.

Broly The Legendary SS Broly The Legendary SS

Quite nice.

I suppose I'm too much of a DBZ fan, for I could identify every picture you redrew. I was even surprised to see that you even redrew the upper body of Goku on the cover of the original Budokai Tenkaichi video game.

Although many (if not all) drawings were redrawn it still took plenty of effort and it was worth watching. 8/10

hrechkaness responds:

wow i can honestly say i am impressed. Yeah the one pic was definately from budokai tenkaichi because i thought the pose in the movie looked a little off and that one looked better. All pics except that one and goku going SS were from the actual broly movie i tried to stick with the trailer theme. It did take qutie some time to im not gonna lie. Nice to see hardcore fans like you who can appreciate it lol i think i too am too much of a dbz fan. Got every episode on my comp and own all the movies :P expect more to come and thx for the review

Super Randomation, v1.5 Super Randomation, v1.5

Ah... The good ole Zeeky H. Bomb...

Mugen is such a fun game. Anyway, I enjoyed this little random flash installment. Keep 'em commin'.

Flameviper responds:

What's Mugen? Anyway, I enjoyed this little non-random review installment. Keep 'em commin'.

Smooth Sound Remixer Smooth Sound Remixer

thats cool!

thats wicked cool!

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Ah...

I love playing a keyboard, and this was a pretty good virtual one. As a matter of fact, all the instruments you have on that virtual keyboard are the same on my Yamaha. I'll stick with mine, but for those who don't own a keyboard, this is great.

ClockMaxportalDancing ClockMaxportalDancing

Affro_man shut the FUCK UP!!!

Damn I hate clock haters. Anywho, this was fun!

sea_salt_daughters sea_salt_daughters

Very unique stuff here! I really like the idea from 2:18 onward. Very nice and intense buildup, but damn, I never want to be near that shore. Sounds like it could easily topple an entire town

Like Wildfire Like Wildfire

Damn good stuff! Only a few little timing issues here and there. I think if anything could be adjusted with the mix, is that perhaps the highs on your cymbals might need to be more pronounced. Awesome solo!

RobSoundtrack responds:

Hey Thanks!!

Foreign World Foreign World

I love where you took the song around 1:50. Very nice intensity and great overall